Bethany Food Pantry
The Bethany Food Bank serves between 75 and 150 people each month. It is an extension of the Compassionate Ministry area of Bethany.
- Food is distributed twice per month, on the first and third Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon.
- In order to receive food, you need to live in the 17112 zip code area.
- The first time you come, you will need to fill out the required paperwork and provide a valid form of identification, usually a driver's license.
- Our food pantry is a "client's choice" pantry, which means that you choose from our stock what you will use. It is not prepackaged for you.
- If you do not live in these zip code areas, you may call the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank at (717) 564-1700 to assist you with locating a food pantry in your area.
- As part of the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, we follow their suggestions regarding how much food each client can receive
If you are interested in volunteering or have a need, please contact Sandie Walters or use the "contact us" part of the web site and we'll get in touch with you.