Life GroupsWe strongly believe that you are truly missing out on something if you are not living out your faith in community with others. We provide opportunities for smaller group relationships and encourage people to develop those groups naturally. There are many different ways that those relationships can help us grow closer to God and to each other, so no two groups ever quite look the same. However, to help you see what we mean, here is a list of some adult leaders that host groups that meet regularly beyond Sunday mornings.
- Brian and Kathy Martin, Host and Leaders - Hummelstown - Sundays 5:00 p.m. - all welcomed.
- Kathy Martin, Host and Leader - Harrisburg/Linglestown - Church Campus - Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. - women.
- Mike and Christi Sauers, Leaders - Middletown/Harrisburg (rotate between homes) - Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. - families with young children.
- Doug and Sue McClarren - Host & Leaders - Harrisburg (Susquehana Township - Linglestown Rd) - Fridays at 7:00 p.m. - all welcomed.
The Four D's of Life Groups
The community found within LIFE GROUPS exhibit these four characteristics:
- Demonstrating Love - There are meaningful relationships where love, care, and compassion are expressed.
- Discovering Truth - We provide a setting where biblical truths are not only learned from scripture and each other, but put into practice with each other
- Developing Accountability - We are connected to each other in voluntary, permission giving relationships.
- Drawing Others In - We pray LIFE GROUPS are so life giving, that there is a desire to include many others, both Christ – followers and seekers.